iOS Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Why Apple? There are more than a billion active Apple devices worldwide, we are striving for a billion more. Come join a small team of highly-focused engineers that provide engineering, automation, and systems support to make that possible. We are looking for a talented software engineer with experience building iOS apps. The ideal candidate has a strong passion for user interface design. This role requires you to take full ownership of your apps and drive features. You will work with other engineers and product managers across Apple to directly impact customers.
- 3+ years in a software development role
- Strong experience with object-oriented programming
- Strong fundamentals in data structures & algorithms
- Strong programming skills in Swift and Objective-C
- Experience with Apple’s development APIs (Cocoa, Cocoa Touch, UIKit)
- Ability to design user interfaces and execute with attention to detail
- Extremely organized, detail oriented, and thorough in every undertaking
- Excellent communication skills
You will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and improving iOS applications to support Apple software engineering and project management teams. You will identify areas to provide support and deliver well-documented, well-tested, and well-written software all the while reaching scheduled landmarks, and meeting deadlines. You should be able to work independently on individual projects, and we will work collaboratively on larger projects. As a development team, we are expected to iterate frequently, deliver continuously, and improve constantly. You will work rapidly, but also have a natural inclination towards following widely accepted industry best practices, along with the perseverance, persistence, and motivation that goes along with it.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent industry experience