Associate Creative Director, Writing, Channel Interactive
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. We believe strongly that design matters. Design has always been at the heart of Apple and the work that we do. And the Design Team is at the creative core of Marcom. Every day, millions of consumers around the world interact with Apple and its products in the Indirect Channel through mobile, digital, and in-store experiences. The Indirect Channel plays a hugely important role for Apple --we drive strategies to provide customers with a thoughtful, engaging, seamless experience. As the Associate Creative Director (ACD) of Writing for Channel Interactive, you’ll work with cross-functional teams in Marcom and Sales to define the Apple presence beyond Apple.com; we work on partner websites, apps, and in-store installations around the globe. This includes, but is not limited to; new product launches, seasonal and brand awareness campaigns, sustaining moments in support of our products as well as platforms and tools to deliver content to our partners.
- 8 to 15 years of experience as an ACD or Creative Director in a creative-focused agency or in house at a leading brand.
- Experience developing copy for retail platforms, shopping experiences and campaigns.
- You have an insatiable love for writing, you have strong narrative skills, and you really understand the nuances of the Apple voice.
- You possess management and interpersonal skills.
- You have an incredible eye for detail.
- You can cogently and articulately present and negotiate with executives.
- Ability to collaborate with senior executives from Apple Product Marketing.
- You have a diverse portfolio of award-winning digital creative work.
- You dream of working in a collaborative, creative, and challenging environment.
You partner with peers in Design, User Experience and Production to develop interactive strategies, to formulate content strategies, and to execute work. You collaborate with Interactive leadership and the cross-functional Channel team to ensure that creative work aligns with product and brand strategies. You present and defend innovative work to creative leadership and senior Apple executives. You lead and direct creative work and outside agency creatives. You plan and resource for an ongoing roadmap of projects. You lead outside agencies and vendors for overflow projects.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred.