Interactive Art Director, Apple Values
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. The Values Team is seeking likeminded individuals who are passionate about Apple’s core values. These include the Environment, Privacy, Accessibility, Supplier Responsibility, Inclusion & Diversity, Education, and more. Everyday, you’ll work with an incredibly dynamic team of integrated creatives in one of the world’s most admired companies. As a Sr. Art Director on the Values team, you'll be working alongside a writing partner as creative team. Both of you will work under the mentorship of two experienced creative leaders. Success in this role requires grit, hustle, and a deep appreciation for creating simple solutions to complex problems. Team members are expected to bring fresh thinking and new ideas to all things we create and dream of together. On any given day, you’ll brainstorm campaigns, conceive innovative interaction models, and experiment with immersive new platforms. And you’ll be tasked with communicating Apple’s core values in simple way easy enough for everyone to understand. We represent the voice of Apple and offer you the opportunity to do the best work of your career—and have it seen by millions of people.
- You have at least 7 to 10 years of experience at an advertising agency, digital agency, publisher, or in-house creative group.
- Your portfolio demonstrates strategic insight and ground-breaking work that you have lead through advertising, digital campaigns, film, and video.
- You set a blistering design pace; casting vision, minding the details, and solving the work in a deep and meaningful way.
- History of presenting creative work to senior executives.
- You love to think. And design.
- You’re curious and inspired.
- You’re willing to take risks, fail, and learn.
- You’re motivated and responsive to direction.
- You’re confident, friendly, positive, and accountable.
- You’re able to “kill your darlings” and work for the idea.
- You’re comfortable with group dynamics. No quitters.
- You have a “what's the problem, and how can I help?” mindset.
Excellent conceptual and strategic thinker. Natural collaborator, and authentic storyteller. Communicate ideas across mediums with impact. Remarkable attention to detail shown through typography & layout Professional, organized, with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. Solves problems conceptually in collaboration with the broader team, including writers, UX designers, creative technologists, developers, and more. Mentoring peers and other team members.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.