Authorized Requestor, Finance
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. We bring passion and dedication to our customers and if you bring it to your job....there's no telling what we will accomplish. The Services & Infrastructure Finance Team provides high-quality financial support relating to the Company’s Capital Investments Portfolio, Data Center & Network Operations, internal IT infrastructure and Internet Software & Services businesses including Purchase to Pay, Financial Planning and Analysis and a variety of business reporting. We are seeking an Authorized Requester within this Finance Team to support our dynamic and fast-paced environment, as well as help this team scale with the Company’s growth. This role is detailed and has many opportunities to provide insightful financial information and input to key partners across the Company.
- Do you have a minimum of 2 years experience in Accounting or Finance or 4 years relevant experience?
- Ability to handle several tasks and adapt to a global, fast-paced environment
- Ability to problem solve and effectively prioritize workload
- Comfortable working across multiple business functions simultaneously.
- Excellent teammate who is willing to assist other team members in getting the job done
- Confirmed ability to build effective business partnerships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with solid organization skills
- Able to exercise good judgment and discretion within Apple’s policies
- Technical aptitude with database management and analysis
- Proficient with Financial Databases, SAP preferred
- Other financial systems & tools experience a plus: eApproval, Tableau, GRID
- Intermediate to Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel
- Perform the role of Authorized Requester, managing the Purchase to Pay (P2P) Process for the Services & Infrastructure Finance Team - Manage the purchase order life cycle including approving purchase requisitions and addressing questions from vendors - Administer all invoice processing, approval and payment workflows ensuring adherence to Accounting & Finance policies - Provide support and training to IS&T/IS&S on the Purchase-to-Pay process, capital tracking and general procurement topics - Organize meetings with cross functional teams to review current Purchase to Pay landscape as it applies to their business - Process ad hoc reports to analyze expenses and provide a status of PO spend to budget to support - Performs other duties and special projects as directed
Education & Experience
BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or related field