Systems QA Robotics Automation Technician
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Join our growing team to help qualify and improve the amazing new products being developed at Apple! We’re looking for a creative and motivated Robotics Automation Technician to support test execution and maintenance with a focus on problem solving and attention to detail. To be successful in this role, you will show strong technical ownership and time-management. Are you looking to gain hands-on experience in quality by working with experienced automation and robotics engineers? You will provide the team with valuable results and give feedback on the systems you test in order to improve them. In order to get the most from your hard work, we partner tightly with engineering teams to drive action from the tests you will run. We follow up to ensure that improvements are implemented and verified to deliver the best customer experience we possibly can.
- Good understanding of QA methodologies & practices
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience by speaking to specifics and listening closely to questions
- Ability to solve difficult problems with innovative and maintainable solutions
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and strive for product excellence
- Maintain and execute robotic and other automated tests for hardware and software validation at the system level - Regress, isolate, and report all issues found during testing - Be a vocal proponent for quality internally and externally - Report status on a regular basis
Education & Experience
BS/BA or AS/AA and 3+ years related experience.
- Nice to have:
- - SQA or System Test experience, preferably on consumer-facing hardware/software products.
- - Interest building/creating/using Robotics to create automated solutions
- - Interest in machine learning and computer vision.
- - In-depth understanding of iOS and OS X