Quality Engineering Lead, Marcom
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s Interactive Technology organization is part of Apple’s Worldwide Marketing Communications Department (Marcom). Marcom designs and delivers the iconic brand images and experiences to various sites, apps and retail stores. We work on many high-impact projects that serve various Apple lines of business. We use the latest in open source technologies and continue to evolve and deliver solutions on a worldwide scale. Working with a variety of multi-functional teams, we bring it all together to deliver the interactive experiences with an excellent group of software engineers while having fun along the way. Marcom is looking for an experienced Quality Engineering Lead to drive automation efforts across a variety of projects on apple.com. The ideal candidate is a hands-on leader with a proven track record for delivering scalable, automation solutions for large-scale websites. People management skills and strong multi-functional collaboration is required.
- Experience working on an abstraction layered-based automation architecture
- Ability to collaborate with developer teams to identify, understand and test key features
- Deep understanding of functional, integration and performance testing is required
- Experience with UI automation testing tools like Applitools Eyes
- Experience leading testing of web applications and front-end global components
- Able to assess appropriate trade-offs between short term results and long term goals
- Experience with selenium-based automation frameworks like WebdriverIO
- Experience with node-based automation solutions like TestCafe
- Experience leading a team of high-performing quality engineers
- Comfortable with dynamic schedule driven development
- Experience with Agile methodology a plus
Education & Experience
Bachor's Degree preferred, and/or equivalent work experience.