Stores Survey System Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Apple Store is a retail environment like no other — uniquely focused on delivering amazing customer experiences. With over 500 Retail locations in countries around the world, we connect millions of customers to Apple products and services. Does the idea of managing a global program that runs 24/7/365 worldwide to systematically get feedback from customers thousands of team members and leaders to continuously reinvent the retail experience sound like your dream job? We’re looking for a dynamic project management professional, ideally with NPS, survey research, and business analysis background, to join our diverse team. Our team uses multiple survey tracking methods to keep our fingers on the pulse of consumer's experience in our stores, online, and with our contact centers. We share compelling and actionable insights from the data with leadership, partners, and employees in the field. As the business evolves, our surveys do, too. Our organization also conducts ad hoc quantitative and qualitative studies, as well as usability research to help optimize digital content online and in-store. We partner closely with analytics and strategy teams to provide comprehensive points of view. We are embedded with business partners across Apple, working closely on strategic initiatives to help inform and move what matters. As a member of the Trends & Insights team, you will be responsible for day-to-day operations and processes for Apple’s Retail Stores’ customer experience/satisfaction tracking surveys. This involves ownership of vendor and internal relationships necessary to run the program. Collaboration with team members to understand their needs and implement solutions is key, as well as partnering to resolve technical issues, coordinating the sampling process, translations, invitations, data induction, and reporting tools.
- 3 to 7 years of project management experience in retail research, the technology sector, or contact centers.
- Self-directed, motivated, and comfortable working in a fast paced, highly matrixed environment.
- Strong analytical, project management, coordination, and communication skills to direct a variety of activities and complexities spanning the organization.
- Keenly detailed, while still being able to abstract ideas for communication to team and senior management.
- Enjoy supporting a worldwide program that involves dozens of countries and languages with high visibility.
- Demonstrated success leading multiple concurrent projects of small (1-2 weeks), medium (2-4 weeks), and large (1-3 months) scopes to implementation.
- Proven ability to complete multiple tasks involving vendors and other teams under pressure.
- Successful experience crafting effective Business Requirement Documentation with excellent organizational and resource planning skills.
- Proficiency using data and analysis to support process flows and to influence others.
- Shown success in building efficient business processes and willingness to challenge the status quo.
- Strong team player with a high degree of flexibility.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities and business needs.
Conducting testing/QA for all changes to existing surveys, invitations, and reporting, across all countries, languages, and platforms. Implementing any new surveys added to the tracking program, as well as on-boarding any new tracking survey vendors or internal solutions. Influencing the evolution of vendors’ survey and reporting features and their roadmaps to improve capabilities for the team and internal clients. Monitoring performance of the survey systems, and working with multifunctional support teams to quickly address any issues. Submitting and facilitating tickets with internal teams for support needs. Reviewing, actioning system concerns raised by employees. Coordinating distribution groups and reporting dashboard permissions.
Education & Experience
Bachelor Degree or equivalent industry experience.
- - Experience working in an Apple Retail Store.
- - Quantitative research background, including experience with sampling, data collection, and analysis with international research experience.
- - Working knowledge of querying databases, especially Teradata with SQL, and experience with reporting visualization tools.
- - Foreign language proficiency would be a bonus.