Digital Asset Management Software Engineer, Apple Online Store
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Apple Online Store is looking for a highly motivated & innovative senior software engineer to join the Apple Online Store Engineering team. You will deliver projects aimed at improving the hugely successful Apple Online Store.
- 5 - 10 years overall Software Engineer/Developer experience.
- Programming in Java with experience in Spring or other MVC frameworks.
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills.
- Develop multi-tier scalable, high-volume performing, and reliable user-centric web applications.
- Knowledge and experience with service-oriented architecture.
- Expert knowledge of computer science, with great understanding of data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Strong leadership abilities in driving operational excellence and best engineering practices.
- Experience working in a Unix environment.
- Knowledge of C++/app development a plus.
We are looking for a self starting, energetic individual with excellent written and communication skills, who is a great team player, but not afraid to question assumptions and take initiative. As part of the Apple Online Store Engineering team, your responsibilities will include working closely with other engineering team members and interacting with product, design, QA and many other groups to lead and deliver world class engineering products in an exciting fast-paced environment. Your work will focus on building user facing applications that integrate with back-end services with features and UI centered around digital assets.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science preferred
- Images and video asset management in consumer E-commerce industry.
- 3D/VR/AR asset management a plus.
- Experience with high traffic eCommerce applications, or online merchandising web sites.
- Expertise in application security.
- Working knowledge of software development methods and processes including Waterfall and Agile development practices.