Senior Program Manager, Partner Enablement, Consumer, US
Dallas, Texas, United States
Sales and Business Development
We’re perfectionists. Idealists. Inventors. Forever tinkering with products and processes, always on the lookout for better. Whether you work at our global offices, offsite, or even at home, a job at Apple will be demanding. But it also rewards bright, original thinking and hard work. And none of us here would have it any other way. The US People Programs team is responsible for training, enabling, and motivating Apple and Reseller salespeople in the US at retailers, mobile carriers, and consumer electronics stores. The Program Manager - Partner Field Enablement (Carrier), is central to our success and focused on Partners’ salespeople who work in our Carrier Resellers’ stores. Whether it’s designing, testing or implementing new programs for our resellers’ teams, everything we do is focused on the people. This role is a partner to our Carrier Account Executives and will own the sell-in of appropriate People Programs and Engagement Strategies to support building loyalty in partner doors. You’ll also partner with the worldwide team to influence and implement global strategies with local relevance. You’ll work in a dynamic environment with passionate colleagues, where your creativity and analytical skills can shine.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in Corporate Program, Training or Organizational Design and Development
- 2-5 years working in or supporting the Carrier Industry
- Experience in interacting with, presenting to and influencing all levels of Leadership.
- Skills to work across a complex matrix of partners, with a track record of forming close partnerships with broad extended teams.
- Ability to translate business goals into programmatic engagement strategies.
- Excellent presentation, written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Background and commitment to building customer and team experience solutions.
- Demonstrated problem solver who can address current challenges while predicting and managing to potential issues 1-2 quarters out.
- Motivated collaborator that seeks feedback while driving goals and is comfortable with ambiguity and change.
- Business planning and reporting skills. Specifically able to create reporting models that use pivot tables, internal data, and external data for analysis.
- - Passion for the field teams, curiosity about their/customer experience and a drive to improve and elevate that experience.
- - High level of ethics, values, integrity and trust.
- - Excellent project management skills with great attention to detail.
- - Experience with Apple products and software.
- - Up to 50% travel required.
- Be the face to our Carrier Partners for our advocacy programs - Analyze multiple data sources, both internal and external, to influence scale of People Programs to further strengthen the selling and working relationship between Apple and the partners. - Identify gaps in Operations and processes to speed deployment and/or efficiencies. Focuses on those opportunities and works with the Operations team to build improvements directly impacting participants. - Work autonomously to find opportunities for Apple and the partner, reducing time to market, and fulfilling Apple’s business goals. - Collaborate cross-functionally with both Partner and Apple teams to conduct needs assessment and business analysis to build program components, tools, and resources that support and develop partner teams and drive performance in support of US go-to-market strategies. - Engage directly with Partner HQ on labor strategies in partnership with our Sales teams to conduct business reviews, travel stores and develop strategies that move their business and Apple’s business forward. - Through clear communication of program vision and goals, working across Apple, guide program development resources such as training content, engagement activities, communications to participants, program updates, rewards and recognition, and experiences that increase sales, team engagement and retention ultimately creating the best in class customer experience. - Partner cross-functionally to establish and report on key performance indicators to track program results against intended business outcomes and overall effectiveness (e.g., Program return on investment, OPEX/Budget management, Customer/Employee experience measures) . The results will then be used to inform future program development. - Work with US and Worldwide Finance and Analytics teams to ensure that our coverage models are optimized and adhere to budget. - Provide a forward-looking view of program participation. Work with Sale Ops and Finance to ensure we meet program objectives including proper door coverage and product seeding - Integrate into Partners’ field teams and deeply understand the needs to ensure we design a program and experience for sales associates that is grounded in insights, feedback and data that is used to inform training, communications and operations, as well as the overall program strategy. - Build and partner to implement a framework to gather field insights that allow us to make informed business decisions based on what we learn about our customers, partners, and competitors
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or higher