Wireless Test Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Wireless Software Engineering team and drive innovation that matters! We create and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the best user-experience. If you're passionate about quality, we may have the job for you. The Wireless Technologies team is looking for a highly qualified software test engineer to help ensure quality for any of the Wireless Technologies - like WiFi/ BT - for all Apple Watch, Apple TV, Mac OS and iOS platforms. The candidate should have excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Willing to work with innovative, fun, and passionate people
- Experience in WiFi and/or BT Functional or Performance or Stability Testing
- Good Understanding and working knowledge of WiFi and/or BT protocols
- Good understanding of Operating System concepts
- Ability to develop test cases and test methodologies
- Ability to develop and debug automation test cases
- Design and Develop innovative ideas that solve automation and execution problems.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and comfortable working with cross-functional teams
- Support development in debugging and reproducing issues
- Can clearly communicate and driving multiple projects across many teams
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are meaningful to our customers
As a Wireless Software Test Engineer on our team, you will join a dynamic team responsible for qualifying the wireless features and software for the latest iPhones/iPads, Apple Watches, Apple TV’s, and Mac OS product lines. The successful candidate will drive to ensure the stability and reliability of our WiFi and BT chipsets and products.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Preferable to have automation experience in any of the scripting or programing languages