Supply Chain System Analyst
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
As a Supply Chain System Analyst, you will be part of the team that builds outstanding business applications for World’s leader in Supply Chain, Apple Inc. As a part of IS&T SCI team, you will play a pivot role in building end-to-end, outstanding software solutions for Apple Supply Chain needs varying from Supply Planning, Demand Planning, Product distribution and so on. You will partner with various stakeholders to define and implement solutions that optimize our internal business processes.
- 10 plus years of experience in developing applications for Supply Chain business domain, with more focus on Supply Planning, Demand Planning
- 10+ years of meaningful industry experience in application development using latest/advanced Oracle database technologies.
- 8+ years of programming experience Python Data Analytics platforms, Pandas Data Frames, sqlalchemy, numpy etc
- Experience as techno-functional role in Supply chain domain
- Ability to solution complex supply chain requirement and play liaison domain and technology
- Experience with building Microsoft Excel model for various business use cases
- Experience with REDIS data store, any in-memory data structure platforms
- In depth Python programming experience in building high scale enterprise level Application, specialized in queues/multiprocessing/multithreading
- Experience with Application database design/architecture (Oracle/no-sql/graph databases)
- Detailed knowledge on UNIX/Linux platforms. Scripting experience with Shell, XML , JSON, Advanced SQLs, Oracle PL/SQLs
- Experience with large volume databases for both OLTP and OLAP environment.
- Strong in object-oriented and client server architecture design.
- Experience in managing Software Product development
- Ability to successfully manage and collaborate with consultants from vendor s/w companies
- Experience in several full system implementation life-cycles (Analyze, Design, Build, Test, Implement, Support).
- Ability to multi-task , work independently with minimal supervision;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a multi-discipline, geographically dispersed team
You will Work with application owners, developers, QA, project managers, Support teams and end users. Lead proof-of-concept and pilot implementations to demonstrate new ideas or illustrate the use of new technologies and how to apply it into our systems. Strive for top quality results and continuously look for ways to improve and enhance system reliability, performance, and security. He or she must be able to perform regular design and code reviews and participate in debugging and coding to problem solve. Provide technical guidance and mentoring to a small team of software engineers; Develop critical system components as well as take bottom-line for team’s timely deliverables quality and performance Demonstrates solid understanding of information management, data modeling, system integration, development methodologies (including unit testing) and web technologies. Participate in architectural design meetings for data/system integration projects Experience in Handling Application Production (warranty) support. Team lead experience is a must. Candidate will work efficient in highly used outsourcing model We're looking for a hardworking and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
B.S / M.S in Computer Science or equivalent. 10 plus years of meaningful experience.