Full Stack Java Portal Lead
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple E-Business Services team is seeking an outstanding Portal Lead to implement innovative and scalable solutions. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, hardworking, result oriented person to provide integration solutions using various technology stacks and platforms. Enjoy the benefits of working in a fast-growing business where you are encouraged to "Think Different" and where your efforts play a key role in the success of Apple's business.
- Strong expertise and deep understanding of Java/J2EE based web application development.
- Full stack hands on development experience using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Hands on experience in designing and architecting large projects.
- Hands on experience in providing and consuming services using REST, SOAP and JSON.
- Hands on experience in Angular and frameworks like Hibernate and Spring.
- Hands on experience in Unix, Oracle and non-relational database like MongoDB.
- Ability to lead and handle a globally distributed development team.
- Proven ability to manage projects with on-time delivery.
- Working experience in Agile development methodology.
- Results oriented and demonstrates high degree of ownership and accountability.
- Creative problem solver and consummate collaborator, who thrives in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
- Communicate quickly and effectively; vertically and horizontally through the organization.
- Influence others to get things done.
- Possess excellent problem-solving & analytical skills.
- Lead large projects focusing on innovation, team work and results.
- Demonstrated track record of achieving outstanding results in professional career.
Utilize sound judgment and strong technical leadership to drive decisions through consensus and influence change. Architect solutions that enable business processes and simplify integration between Apple and our partners. Design and develop solutions using J2EE full stack and other technologies. Drive optimal design collaborating with architects, application developers and multi-functional teams. Own and review work you're doing for accuracy, quality, performance and completeness. Strive for top quality results and continuously look for ways to improve and enhance system reliability, performance, and security. Lead and coordinate multiple projects at the same time ensuring committed timelines are met. Work with operations and support teams to ensure high quality production systems. Come up with innovative solutions with highest levels of user experience in line with “Apple Brand”.
Education & Experience
BS degree in computer science or equivalent field with 10+ years IT experience in web application design and development.