PPO Administrative Assistant
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Panel Process and Optics (PPO) team features a collaborative environment with creative, smart people and cutting edge technologies. Engineering excellence and thoroughness is expected and encouraged.
- Minimum 5 years of Administrative support experience.
- An ability to display a high level of integrity and professionalism in dealing with people at all levels is imperative.
- Ability to utilize tact, diplomacy discretion and good judgement at all times, but especially when exposed to sensitive or confidential material.
- Must be well organized, detail oriented and have strong time-management skills.
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and navigate priorities based on last minute changes.
- Ability to work both autonomously on assignments and collaboratively with other admins and/or engineers.
- Ability to work on assignments of moderate difficultly, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Previous experience supporting an Engineering team is a plus.
- Proficiency in Apple products and programs such as iCal and Keynote (or MS equivalents)
- Displays a positive and approachable personality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Have the initiative to efficiently meet the demands of the team.
- The ability to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group is essential.
- Flexibility/adaptability as this position has a large range of tasks and grows with the team’s growth.
- Multi-task and prioritize a wide range of projects in a fast-paced environment, with attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness. - Organize domestic and international travel including submission of expense reports. - Plan, coordinate and execute internal events such as off-sites and team building events. - Planning and calendar management for director including coordination of complex meetings with multiple executives and locations. - Various administrative tasks, such as mapping and office space planning, online ordering and PO placement. - Willingness to travel between the team’s Cupertino and Sunnyvale offices.
Education & Experience
AA/AS degree is required, BA/BS degree is preferred.