Software Engineer, iOS / MacOS
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Are you passionate about security, privacy and the user experience? Do you like the challenge of protecting people’s identity and data while creating an outstanding user experience? Apple is looking for a hardworking self-starter to help deliver state of the art solutions that will address this need.
- Proven object-oriented design skills
- Validated understanding of Objective-C/Swift design patterns
- Experience with UIKit, Core Animation, and the iOS/macOS SDK
- Knowledge of multi-threaded, asynchronous code
- Excellent overall software design, implementation and debugging skills
- User Interface Development / Storyboards
- Knowledge of machine learning
- Comfortable with dynamic development cycles
- Proven passion for quality and attention to detail
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.