Senior Tools & Automation Engineer
Culver City, California, United States
Are you passionate about software development and automation? If yes, we may have the job for you! We are the Beats Engineering team, and we are looking for a highly motivated engineer, passionate about product development and automation, with excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills. Come join the Beats Automation team of highly-focused engineers that provide solutions to "automate all the things,” that involve Beats audio products and more.
- 5+ years of meaningful experience.
- Excellent Python (2 or 3 programming skills).
- Excellent software design, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Experience with building automation tools for hardware and software verification.
- Experience in working in an automated testing pipeline driven by a Continuous Integration framework.
- Experience of embedded operating systems is a plus.
- Ability to define/design/develop/execute/maintain test automation frameworks.
- Knowledge of wireless standards (Bluetooth Classic/LE, WiFi, etc) and Sensors is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of software development lifecycle, test methodologies and tools, and passion for quality processes.
- Ability to deliver high-quality design, code, and tests, on tight schedules. Results oriented and deadline driven.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with cross-functional teams.
- Design, develop, execute auto tests, and maintain automated tests in a continuous integration/delivery environment. - Work with cross-functional teams to understand product requirements, design automation test strategies and solutions, with a goal to validate HW/SW system end-to-end. - Identify continuous improvement opportunities and implement best practices. - Debug and isolate issues/bugs caught in test automation. - Understand product requirements, engage with core team to define automation solutions, and estimate the scope of work required. - Collaborate with, mentor, and influence members within your team and across other teams at Apple. - Deliver solutions that can keep up with a rapidly evolving product
Education & Experience
BS or MS in CS/CE or equivalent experience