Automation Framework Developer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Wireless Technologies org and drive innovation that matters! We create and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the best user-experience. If you're passionate about quality and innovation, we may have the job for you. The Wireless Frameworks and Services team is looking for a highly motivated and talented Software Engineer to help develop and maintain automation across all Apple platforms. (i.e Apple Watch, Apple TV, AirPods, iOS and macOS) The candidate should have excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Design and Develop innovative ideas that solve automation and execution problems.
- Development experience in Objective-C , Swift and Python
- Strong debugging and triaging capabilities
- Ability to identify and contribute SW fixes quickly and accurately in a fast paced development environment.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and comfortable working with cross-functional teams
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive
- Working knowledge of statistics as it relates to data analysis
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems like xCode Server, Jenkins, Travis etc.
Our team creates frameworks, services and testing tools to aid in Wireless testing across all Apple platforms. We also contribute code to core operating system frameworks, maintain/develop shared python modules. RESPONSIBILITIES: Design and implement new classes and tools to aide in the development of our newest framework Triage framework and tooling issues as reported by our clients. Maintain existing python and objective-c tools and libraries.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with any of the Wireless Technologies like WiFi/BT/HomeKit/GPS or Cellular
- Experience working across full-stack (Framework to Daemon level)