CapEx Systems Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. We believe that it’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Product Operations Capital Expenditures Systems Team sits at a unique intersection of business processes, factory management, finance, and IT– giving individuals broad insight into the operations of multiple lines of business. The Team drives operational excellence through optimization across process, data and technology. You will have the opportunity to work on transformational efforts to improve the way Apple executes factory equipment management.
- Consistent track record of planning and leading strategic programs, combined with the ability to execute at tactical project-level activities and tasks over the lifecycle of the program.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a cross functional environment and lead cross functional teams without direct reports.
- Deep understanding of key master data that drives Operations and Supply Chain execution and data modeling.
- Experience leading process improvement initiatives.
- Proficient knowledge of the systems implementation and development life cycles.
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally 20%-25%
- Experience working on projects with teams based outside the US including international engagements.
- Experience in manufacturing equipment and factory operations is preferred.
- Background in data systems, analysis, and visualization (Python, VBA, Tableau, SQL) highly desirable
This In this role you will be responsible for planning and managing deployment of various business solutions for the Product Operations organization across several Lines of Businesses to internal and OEM partners. Additionally this role will also participate and or lead efforts for process standardization, ideation and development of tools, and implementation through successful completion. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. You should also have strong analytical, project management and leadership skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities spanning the organization. You are willing to work at both a very detailed and strategic level. Success requires an individual to think strategically, connecting the dots of the bigger picture, as well as being comfortable in the details of the all key deliverables. You should be self-motivated, comfortable working with minimal guidance in a global, fast-paced, and often ambiguous environment. Successful team members are consummate teammate capable of working with cross functional and cross LOB teams to identify improvements and deliver capabilities that will exceed our users’ expectations. Key Responsibilities: -Act as an advocate for functional teams to define and deliver solution capabilities (requirements, user-testing, etc.) to support the broader Supply Chain decisioning strategies. -Act as a liaison between the functional teams and IS&T (Information Systems and Technology or Apple's IT organization) to ensure that the business requirements are complete and met by the proposed technology solutions. -Work with functional partners to define and lead business process and technology roadmaps in support of long-term strategies. - Inspire change by implementing new ideas effectively within the Apple culture. Influence decisions and change management through collaboration, leadership and a customer-focused approach. - Lead complex projects to successful implementation and sustainment. -Capture and synthesize detailed, business requirements and design specifications. -Facilitate project-related testing, roll-out, training, and in-production work. - Establish and implement meaningful performance metrics.
Education & Experience
•Bachelors Degree, Masters or MBA are considered a plus.