Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Are you passionate about the cloud? The development team at Claris, Inc., is searching for a full-stack cloud engineer. Claris is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Apple and the leader in the workspace innovation platform space. We have an established product line and more than a million active users globally across SMBs and the Fortune 500. We are advancing existing technologies and developing new and exciting products. In this position, located in Santa Clara, California, you will design and implement features in our cloud platform, in collaboration with Product Management and Marketing.
- Practical experience with one or more front-end frameworks such as Angular, Bootstrap or React
- Experience in designing, building, and maintaining RESTful APIs
- Understanding of cloud development environment/deployment process; AWS experience is preferred
- Strong analysis, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Understanding of authentication and authorization framework, like OAuth/OpenID/SAML
As a key member of our team, you are responsible for crafting new functionality and enhancing our technology stack in FileMaker Cloud product.
Education & Experience
Prefer BS in Computer Science or equivalent