Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Sensing and Connectivity team in driving innovation and delivering seamless wireless connectivity and the best user experience which surprises and delights our customers. Our team works on Apple eco-system of devices that delivers upmost quality of wireless connectivity. If you are motivated, highly technical and passionate about WiFi and Networking technologies, possess excellent problem solving and coding skills, this team can be your destination.
- Experience in developing software using C/C++, Objective-C for Embedded Projects
- Experience with UNIX systems, and a deep understanding of operating system fundamentals
- Understanding of TCP/IP suite of protocols
- Experience and Understanding of 802.11 protocols is preferred
- Good knowledge of fundamentals in SW Development and SQA methodologies/practices
- Excellent analytical, programming and debugging skills
- Experience with scripting and automation - python preferred
- Passionate to solve complex problems and focus on attention to details
You can join a dynamic team, responsible for all things on WiFi for Apple Products. You will be delivering flawless WiFi connectivity for a magical user experience to our customers. Job responsibilities include prototyping solutions, building final SW and solutions for products, building tools/applications, triage/analyze issues from field, build scripts to solve most complex logging issues and do all this by collaborating with a world class engineering team.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.