Senior Design Producer, Health Strategic Initiatives
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Have you ever wanted to work on something that really matters? Is it important to you to help others live longer, more fulfilling lives? The Health Strategic Initiatives team is focused on just that — enabling individuals to live a healthier, happier life through our products. We are an experienced team of business leaders, doctors, designers, product managers, and data scientists. We work in a collaborative and dynamic environment where we are constantly pushing ourselves to create delightful user experiences. We are hiring an experienced Producer with a passion for crafting user experiences that empower our customers to get more out of their lives. Our tight-knit creative team works alongside doctors, industry experts, and technologists to reimagine how people manage their health and wellness, and help them achieve their health goals. As Producer, you will collaborate with creative leads to plan, scope, and initiate projects, define objectives and milestones, identify dependencies and requirements, facilitate reviews with senior leaders, and build consensus with internal and external partners. This job requires you to be an experienced juggler, a master planner, and a flexible thinker who can balance multiple objectives and work with cross-functional partners to stake out emerging opportunities, generate concept proposals, and inform org-level consensus around UX vision and execution.
- - 8+ years of experience in a digital/interactive producer or project management role.
- - Experience working with design, research, product management, and engineering professionals on consumer-facing apps.
- - Shown, successful experience working in a collaborative environment on multi-faceted projects from concept to completion.
- - Experience leading scope, budget, risks, and resources for digital/interactive projects.
- - Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, with proven experience managing multiple partners to deliver projects and programs.
- You will act as a link between creative, engineering, and product management teams, connecting all three groups and making sure interdependencies are understood and planned for. - Develop and lead detailed project plans, scope, and schedules to orchestrate successful delivery on multiple projects. - Collaborate with the creative lead to handle budgets and allocations that ensure the creative teams are set up to succeed. - Communicate status updates, dependencies, risks, and issues in an efficient and timely manner for quick resolution. - Coordinate and drive executive reviews to ensure that work is reviewed by all relevant stakeholders and cleanly handed off to delivery teams. - Foster inclusive working partnerships with leads, managers, and individual contributors alike, across design, research, marketing, product management, and engineering. - Develop repeatable and scalable methodologies and processes to enable designers to work efficiently and deliver the most compelling user experiences across multiple products. - Champion the user's “voice” during the project lifespan to ensure that their interests and needs are being represented throughout the production process. - Lead creative agency engagements and SOWs as required
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field - Experience devising and operationalizing impact-measurement criteria (e.g. KPIs). - Experience leading creative vendor relationships. - Deep understanding of interactive user experience technologies and trends. - Track record of operating with independence and creativity, delivering results in an organized, detail-oriented manner. - Strategic thinker with strong communication and problem-solving abilities. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.