UI/UX Designer- Health
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is looking to hire a seasoned UI/UX designer with strong focus in visual and motion graphics design to help us craft user experiences that enrich our customers’ lives in delightful and elegant ways. You’ll work on a tight-knit team of creative professionals alongside industry experts and world-class technologists to reimagine how people manage their health and wellness, and help them achieve their health goals. This is an incredible opportunity to impact millions of people. As a UI/UX designer, you’ll work closely with other designers, writers, engineers, scientists, researchers, and business stakeholders to concept, prototype, and design a rich product experience that brings smiles to our customers.
- 4+ years experience in UI/UX design with an emphasis on motion graphics
- Demonstrates motion design skills in the context of mobile UI, through transitions and interactions.
- Experience across all phases of product design from ideation, user research, prototyping, design iteration, and high fidelity UI and specs.
- Fluency in product design and motion graphics tools such as Sketch, Adobe CC, Principle, and Framer
- Strong portfolio demonstrating ability to deliver a polished product
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaborative on small, focused teams to complete critical milestones under pressure with tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Craft user experiences that are engaging, delightful, and easy Create visual and motion graphics systems that aid usability of the product and bring joy to our users. Work closely with multidisciplinary team of designers, writers, engineers, clinicians, and researchers to lead the product design processes from ideation to production Be autonomous in producing high-quality deliverables through all phases of the project Create interactive prototypes to quickly validate concepts with the creative team and external stakeholders Bring a strong sense of visual design skills to craft high-fidelity, production-ready designs Collaborate with engineers during implementation phase to ensure the product meets design intent and quality standards
Education & Experience