Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the creative development and execution of world-class communications. The Design Team is responsible for the design and art direction of core communications—including product launches and seasonal campaigns—across Retail, Channel, Packaging, Keynote, and Events. Working in a highly collaborative manner, a primary focus of the Design Team is to define the look and feel of all Apple product imagery through experimentation, critical thinking, and extraordinary attention to detail. The Senior Designer is an integral member of the team creating innovative and compelling work that meets the requirements outlined in Apple’s creative briefs—from ideation to execution. In this role, you will be instrumental in developing work that inspires both current and potential customers for one of the most beloved brands.
- 4-6 years of design experience with a growing ability to develop innovative creative work across a broad range of media. Must have a working knowledge of graphic design, branding, photography, and art direction as it pertains to print, digital, and motion.
- You are naturally curious and passionate about design — with a keen awareness of the evolving landscape of available tools, technologies, resources, and trends.
- You are a motivated and driven designer that collaborates well with a team to find simple solutions to complex problems.
- You are a strong communicator that is able to articulate ideas in a clear manner, engage in healthy debate, and accept directional feedback.
- Good organization skills to file work in a manner that can be shared with the team.
- Excellent skills with design software, primarily the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with 3D software is a plus.
You will be a vital member of the team — brainstorming, coordinating, and collaborating frequently in order to bring to life Apple’s key elements of design and art direction. With an appreciation for your craft, you will dive deep into the details while understanding how your work contributes to bigger-picture objectives. Able to multi-task on design projects that require both conceptual and functional thinking with a tireless work ethic. React quickly to new information, opinions, and direction to strategically pivot when necessary.
Education & Experience
BA or BFA degree in Graphic Design or a related field preferred.