AR/VR Software Frameworks Engineer
Boulder, Colorado, United States
Software and Services
Apple's Technology Development Group works with advanced technologies, including the Augmented Reality platform ARKit and Metal 2, to create ground-breaking new products. Do you want to push the limits of the best Augmented Reality platform in the world? Would you like to help craft tools to enable millions of people to build amazing Augmented Reality experiences and apps? In this position, you will have the opportunity to partner with our extraordinary team of technologists, artists and designers to define, design, develop and deliver frameworks that power our best-in-class tools!
- At least 3 years of relevant industry experience developing apps and/or frameworks
- Track record of shipping products
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of C, C++, Objective-C or Swift
- Comfortable working at different levels in the software stack
- Ability to thrive in an agile working environment
- Passion for delivering high quality software to end users
Your main responsibilities will be to: - Work with internal and external clients to define framework APIs - Design, develop and maintain complex frameworks that power ground-breaking tools - Partner with various teams at Apple to integrate advanced technologies If you like challenges and are passionate about the AR/VR space, then this is the place for you!
Education & Experience
BS/MS CS or comparable degree and/or relevant experience
- - Experience with iOS and/or macOS development is highly desired
- - Experience developing 3D applications
- - Experience with 3D geometry representation
- - Familiarity with modern content creation tools
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.