Enterprise System Engineer, Major Accounts
New York City, New York, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, our enterprise customers need to know that with their significant investments in our technologies, everything’s going to work as promised. We are the ones who make believers out of them. We tackle technical and business problems to ensure success for both Apple and its customers. We provide both technical sales consulting and support with a goal of transforming the way people work!
- You understand there are many moving parts in an organization. Navigating the interdependencies within Apple is needed for success. Understanding how business financials work, and strategies for sustaining profitable growth, are key to staying ahead of the competition. You analyze the market and think beyond the short-term.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You will bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. Seen as a trusted advisor who does what they say they’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- The Systems Engineer, Major Accounts brings IT knowledge in the areas of enterprise messaging, collaboration, Wi-Fi, client management solutions, and enterprise security technologies for iOS, iPadOS, macOS, and competing platforms. You also have familiarity with Apple’s App development tools and the advantages they bring to large organizations using mobility for business transformation.
- At Apple, we obsess over how people experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them. You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and be responsible for the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- By understanding that communication is key to Apple’s success, you’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, persistently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- Know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities - but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- Striving for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You possess a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially when faced by resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
- Adapt to change and find the right path without necessarily having all of the pieces to the puzzle. At Apple, things aren’t always clear but you shift gears and thrive when asked to explore new ground, rather than waiting on others.
- You think clearly. You simplify complex problems and distill big decisions down to their core. It’s rarely easy. Sometimes decisions require you to make tough calls, even after considerable energy has been invested - but you own it. You stand by your deep analysis, wisdom and experience to make quality and timely decisions.
We are Apple's Enterprise Major Accounts trusted advisors on the Apple ecosystem, business transformation and Apple platform adoption. We deeply understand our customers’ businesses and technical ambitions. We help remove technical barriers and friction points, and improve customer readiness for our platform. We craft new methodologies and share them. We work together across Apple, our Major Accounts’ organizations, channel and other strategic solution partners to change the way people work!
Education & Experience
- You have experience advising on technical business transformation solutions for large enterprises or years of experience in a consultative pre-sales engineering role. - You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.