Consumer Offers Analyst, WW Health
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The WW Health team is responsible for the creation of programs designed to drive the adoption of Watch while promoting the health and wellbeing of our customers. Within this team, the Consumer Offers Analyst reports into the WW Business Development and Planning Lead and is essential in developing business models and disruptive consumer offers, identifying new avenues to further grow Apple’s health business, identifying market trends and tracking performance that inform our business development strategy. This is an outstanding entrepreneurial opportunity within Apple that has the potential to impact the growth of WW Health initiatives. A cross functional role, that will work across multiple verticals and across multiple international groups within Apple.
- You have relevant experience of financial analysis or strategy consulting.
- You are passionate about Apple & the fitness/health space. You are familiar with Telco, Fitness and Health industries.
- You have experience in a finance, pricing or business strategy role.
- Strong capabilities to develop business models, simulate scenarios, build innovative offer constructs across different verticals.
- Strong data analytical ability - you understand offers lifts, take rates, run rates and can see our products and offering from the lens of consumers.
- Strong cross functional leadership and collaboration skills to establish relationships internally at Apple, and with external partners.
- Detail oriented with the ability to input, track, measure and analyze multiple variable data sets.
- Strong self-starter who is able to work independently to develop new areas with ability to work in a dynamic, ambitious environment.
- Comfortable managing ambiguity. Can extrapolate from incomplete data to develop a hypothesis.
- Able to develop executive level communications with market insights and post-mortem of offers/programs.
You will innovate and develop consumer offers and programs for Apple Watch and other products across multiple partners and industries. You will build presentations and supporting materials to demonstrate the value proposition of the programs developed based on strategic and financial analysis Proactively review effectiveness of the offers, identify improvements and constantly influence our business development strategy Build positive relationship with global sales teams and provide ongoing support to ensure we deliver detailed implementation of our Programs.
Education & Experience
You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.