Worldwide Readiness Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. WW Readiness is seeking a Readiness Program Manager to manage complex, new product introductions across Operations, Sales Support, Supply/Demand Management, and Logistics. The ideal candidate is a flexible, articulate, self managed problem solver who can multi-task under dynamic timelines. You will be responsible for managing cross-functional and cross-organizational teams to roll out new products to market while ensuring complete confidentiality. They will create and document processes, troubleshoot issues and drive continuous process improvement activities across diverse geographical groups. The role is responsible for driving the launch strategy for new product introductions with a focus on the go-to market operational execution plan.
- You have a proven track record of success leading complex global projects in New Product Introductions, Supply Demand Planning, Order Management, or Logistics
- You are able to work independently as well lead cross-functional teams domestically and globally.
- Possess highly effective communication skills; ability to present to a wide range of partners across different teams and levels of the organization
- Subject matter expertise in Supply Demand Planning, Order Management, Logistics or a related Ops discipline
- Are a self-motivated, driven individual who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Have exceptional ability to build relationships and influence in a matrix organization
- Possess in-depth experience in program and/or project management
- Have a maniacal attention to details and an ability to work with ambiguity
- Experience working in Supply Chain, Consumer Electronic and/or Product Regulatory and Compliance a plus
You will play a critical role in the flawless execution of delivering Apple's new products to customers via our intricate web of points of sales across the world by leading a globally dispersed cross-functional project team comprised of Marketing, Retail, Finance, Operations, etc. The Readiness Program Manager will function as the orchestrator, the connector, the educator, and the negotiator across the extended project team to ensure that everyone is working in concert while driving a launch that optimizes Apple’s operational capabilities while ensuring an exceptional customer experience. Own and manage the Launch Plan of Record to move finished product from our factories to our complex network of points of sales across the world Prepare cross-functional operational teams on new product launch plans. Provide timely updates and elevate critical risks to cross-functional and executive teams Ensure that the project is on track from an execution standpoint by driving creative problem solving while weighing the implications, tracking critical milestones, recommending changes, building contingency plans and knowing when to escalate Develop time dependency models for key launch activities including logistical leads by country and route to market Influence decisions through collaboration, leadership and a customer-focused approach Partner with E-Commerce and IT teams in building Online store launch plans to ensure exceptional customer experience while mitigating risk of system failures Drive post-mortem analysis for each launch to identify opportunities for continuous process improvement. Document and implement new processes effectively through change management and cross-functional collaboration. Partner with cross-functional and regional Product Localization teams to identify opportunities for SKU reduction and drive best practices globally. Drive capital project roadmap to develop and implement tools to improve Apple’s capabilities and scale business processes.
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree or 5 years + of relevant work experience preferred MBA is a plus