Full Stack Developer - Cloud and infrastructure
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The group at Apple that developed the technology shipped in Animoji, ARKit, and FaceID, is looking for an experienced full stack developer to work on next generation products. You will be working with experts in machine learning to develop tools, automation and pipelines to analyze and validate massive amounts of data.
- Develop, lead, and test web applications and REST APIs.
- Build and maintain video processing pipelines.
- Analyze and monitor system performance.
- Represent VEDI within multi-functional teams.
- 3+ years of Python.
- 2 Years of Django Framework.
- FRONT END EXPERIENCE IN HTML/CSS/JS
- Experience with major cloud platforms.
- Java and/or C++ language fluency
- Experience with production level machine learning operational skills with orchestration (e.g. Ansible) and CI tools (Jenkins).
- Work experience with hardware and firmware.
- Scalability engineering, with overall data sizes above a petabyte.
- Visual and/or human interaction design.
We are looking for a hardworking and dedicated engineer with experience in cloud technologies, who can build tools to process data from a wide range of computer vision systems. As an engineer on our team, your work provides the data foundation for a highly collaborative team of hardware, user experience, and deep learning experts. Engineers that have a high attention to detail, and who can abstract these details into framework level software solutions. This position requires someone who has a passion for data integrity and is privacy-minded.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years relevant experience