Worldwide Readiness Program Manager
Culver City, California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated World Wide Readiness Program Manager to lead complex, new product introductions across Operations, Sales Support, Supply/Demand Management, Product Marketing and many other cross-functional teams as a member of the WW Sales Operations team onsite in Culver City, CA. We are looking for the right person who is a flexible, articulate, self-managed problem solver who can multi-task under critical timelines. You will be responsible for managing cross-functional and cross-organizational teams to roll out new products to market. You will build and document processes, troubleshoot issues and drive continuous process improvement activities across diverse geographical groups. The role is responsible for driving the launch strategy for NPI with a focus on the go-to market operational execution plan.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Operations, with 2 years experience as a Project Manager
- Proven track record of success leading complex global projects in New Product Introductions, Supply Demand Planning, or Order Management
- Works independently as well lead cross-functional teams domestically and globally.
- Highly effective interpersonal skills; ability to present to a wide range of cross functional partners across different teams and levels of the organization
- Subject matter expertise in Supply Demand Planning, Order Management, or a related Ops discipline
- Proactive, driven individual who is comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment
- Extraordinary ability to build relationships and influence in a matrix organization
- In-depth experience in program and/or project management
- Maniacal attention to details
- Ability to work with ambiguity
- Experience working in Supply Chain, Consumer Electronic and/or Product Regulatory and Compliance a plus
The WW Readiness Program Manager plays a meaningful role in the detailed execution of delivering Beats By Dre’s new products to customers via our intricate web of points of sales across the world by leading a globally dispersed cross-functional project team comprised of Marketing, Retail, Finance, Operations, etc. You will function as the orchestrator, the connector, the educator, and the negotiator across the extended project team to ensure that everyone is working in concert while driving a launch that optimizes Apple’s operational capabilities while ensuring an outstanding experience for the customer. - Own and run the Launch Plan of Record to move finished product from our factories to our complex network of points of sales across the world - Prepare cross-functional operational teams on new product launch plans. Provide timely updates and elevate critical risks to cross-functional and executive teams - Ensure that the project is on track from an execution standpoint by driving creative problem solving while weighing the implications, tracking critical landmarks, recommending changes, building contingency plans and knowing when to raise issues - Influence decisions through collaboration, and a customer-focused approach
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree or 5 years of relevant work experience preferred. PMP Certification a plus.