ALAC IS&T Senior Manager
Miami, Florida, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Apple Latin America is a dynamic organization that is driving the presence of Apple products in the countries across the region. The ALAC IS&T team has the goal of enabling the growth of Apple’s Latin America business to new heights. The ALAC IS&T Senior Manager will manage the technical infrastructure and services in the region, enable business processes and represent IS&T as the business partner to the regional leadership. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it!
- Consistent track record managing infrastructure services (data, voice and video) across multiple countries
- Experienced in handling financial and contractual aspects of technical infrastructure services and vendor relationships
- Experienced in defining scope and planning technology projects, certification in project management a plus
- Extensive track record in coaching and developing talent, enabling their teams to achieve career goals
- Articulate, able to communicate effectively. Seasoned in presenting to and influencing senior business leaders, someone comfortable expressing a view and influencing others to support that view
- Ability to exude confidence and executive presence
- Demonstrated ability to connect delivery of technology to achievement of business goals
- A strong problem solver and deep thinker, able to break down problems and strategize solutions
- Lead with strong ethics and integrity in business conduct as well as business relationships
- Spanish language skills would be a plus, but an appreciation and passion for the culture of Latin America is a must
- Ideally 10+ years of experience leading technical teams
- At least 10 years managing technical services across the region
As the IS&T leader for Apple’s Latin America business, you will be serving employees across a diverse set of countries and managing a team of resources based in Coral Gables. Own responsibility for data, voice and video services in region, scale and sustainment of technical services, collaboration services, technology change management, data security risk mitigation and business process enablement. Manage vendor relationships and partner expectations. Having the pulse of the business will be part of the purview of the manager. The team will have matrixed relationships with global service providers within the IS&T organization and the IS&T leader will need to possess the ability to influence strategy and product features that meet the needs of the Latin America business. Ability to influence, inspire and mobilize actions to enable the scale and sustainment of the business are expected abilities for the role. You're expected to think strategically and see around corners in order to deliver solutions that scale to future needs. A true business partner who is able to foster trust through expertise, advice, a fight for excellence and stellar results on delivery.
Education & Experience
University degree preferred. MBA or Post-Graduate is a plus.