Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Do you have a passion for building the best photo app experience in the world? iPhone is the most popular camera in the world. Seamless integration of software and hardware has delivered magical experiences like Photos Memories and Portrait Mode. The Camera & Photos team leverages privacy-respecting machine learning technologies to ship emotional experiences to hundreds of millions of users worldwide. We are looking for an exceptional software engineer to develop innovative applications and infrastructure for the next generation of deeply personal products we deliver. If you thrive on problems at the intersection of algorithms, applied machine learning, and backend engineering this position will excite and inspire you.
- - Excellent analytical, problem solving, and communication skills - Experience with Apple system level APIs and frameworks
- - Objective-C / Swift
- - Asynchronous programming
- - Excellent algorithmic background
- - Applied Artificial Intelligence savvy (Data Mining / Machine Learning) - Knowledge Graph experience desirable
- - Ability and desire to learn new skills and take on new tasks
The role includes but is not limited to: - Analyzing, researching, and evaluating algorithmic models for Photos features related to Photos For You, Memories, Search, and People. - Prototyping, designing, developing, and shipping new personalized experiences. - Working cross-functionally to connect knowledge across the platform and create intelligent customer-facing features. - Performing quality assurance and testing of the developed routines and applications.
Education & Experience
B.S. / M.S in Computer Science or equivalent experience