Executive Administrative Assistant - Government, Health and Education Leaders
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Do you love helping people and acting as a trusted resource to others? Do you enjoy building deep expertise as well as navigating new and different tasks every day? Does an exciting, dynamic, and fast paced environment catch your attention? Terrific! Join our team, and together, we can look for opportunities to make our workplace better than it was the day before. We're seeking a collaborative team member with a friendly work style, who's well-organized, able to effectively multi-task & prioritize, and take initiative. In this position, you will provide quality, comprehensive administrative and operational support to our Sales Leaders in WW Government, Health and Education.
- Minimum 5 years of experience supporting executive level staff (calendar management, travel, task management, facilities, purchasing and day to day operations)
- Experience managing budgets, creating purchase orders and expense reports
- Experience planning, managing, and executing events
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong sense of professionalism
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced and time sensitive environment
- Calm under pressure, sense of humour and strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to navigate priorities based on last minute changes
- Self-starter who anticipates needs, takes initiative and possesses a “can-do” attitude
- Experience handling sensitive and confidential information with integrity, discretion and utmost secrecy
You will be responsible for providing administrative support to sales leaders. As an administrative assistant, you will need to quickly develop an understanding of the team’s operations, culture, policies and procedures. Your responsibilities will include significant cross-functional calendaring, budget management, equipment procurement, and meeting and event/meeting planning and execution via live, videoconference and conference calls. Working with the broader administrative team, you will contribute to creating a fun and creative approach to supporting team needs and activities and be a champion for team morale. We are looking for an ambitious, highly organized, detail oriented individual who thrives in a fast paced and fun environment.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.