Account Executive, Federal Healthcare
Washington DC, District of Columbia, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Public Sector Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This, in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team is, in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to help businesses and governments transform the way people work — while growing top-line revenue for Apple. To realize this goal, we gain deep understanding of the businesses we manage — at all levels from tactical to strategic. We create a vision that can inspire customers to transform using Apple products. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to create plans for solutions and new use cases, and then we help drive execution of the solution!
- No matter the audience, you are very good at presenting. And, you’re cool under pressure. You make the complex simple and you command an audience by bringing them along for the journey. You support others to learn, to be curious and ultimately, share your passion for the Apple story. When challenged with complex questions, you share your deep knowledge of how our hardware, software and services integrate.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do — and always does what’s best for Apple.
- You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns. At Apple, we obsess over how people experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique, but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and be responsible for the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities — with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- You know yourself — you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities — but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- Apple and third-party solutions tackle complex business problems in simple and innovative ways. You create compelling and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth.
- Strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You'll demonstrate a don’t give up attitude, and finish, when you experience resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and help to empower others to reach their goals along the way.
- You have relevant consultative selling experience in business transformation solutions to government healthcare institutions. In your experience, you’ve balanced delivering on short-term goals, while creating sustainable value for customers, and demand for the future.
We advise on transformational solutions with our partners in the Industry for Apple’s Public Sector Accounts. We develop account plans aligned with our customers’ strategies, assess their progress and guide them on the journey of transformation to mobility, while growing adoption of the Apple ecosystem. We effectively execute on plans by cross-functionally partnering with Inside Sales, Systems Engineers, reseller and strategic partners, and then we build demand generation activities, identify new opportunities, accurately forecast, and coordinate fulfilment logistics.
Education & Experience
You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.