Siri - UI Engineer, Data Organization
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Siri Data organization is seeking an experienced User Interface Engineer to join our team. We pursue excellence in data and use data as the voice of our customers to improve Siri! As a UI Engineer you will be responsible for building the next generation of user experiences for the Siri Data visualization platform, Grading and Annotation applications. These applications are used by many different teams within and outside of Siri. You will have a chance to work with our data partners who utilize these applications, as well as participate in product decisions about how they should look and function.
- Ability to deliver consistent high quality results while working in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with CSS3 and Less/Sass (ability to write mixins, partials, functions, etc) and usage in large scale applications.
- Proficient knowledge of Git and NPM.
- Experience in Single Page Application architecture.
- Experience with testing frameworks.
- Experience with UI build systems (webpack, ember-cli) and automation.
- Capable of learning new programming languages.
- Very articulate communicator in both written and spoken contexts.
- A minimum of 5 plus years of experience building complex, large scale web applications. - Should have a passion for data visualization, and turning complex data into clear information through interaction. - Should have the ability to understand underlying data models and our data API. Previous exposure to big data, data quality, and data science are also a plus. - Must be able to interpret requirements and make informed design decisions. - Should collaborate with partner teams to deliver high quality finished products that conform to existing design patterns and utilize standard libraries and conventions. - Acute attention to detail and a dedication to deliver a high-quality, stable delivery. - Should be ambitious; driven to achieve and exceed commitments. - Need to possess a strong passion to work in a growing, energizing environment of innovation.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.