SAP Cloud Technical Architect
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are establishing a centralized team to support SAP Platform Modernization utilizing SAP cloud platform, DevOps and other innovation technologies. You will partner with functional, technical, system and security teams to understand cloud and DevOps adoption challenges, work through application onboarding issues and provide solutions that can be adopted widely. The ideal candidate is someone with a consistent track record, sound technical knowledge and skills in delivering large scale complex software solutions deployed on 3rd party cloud (e.g. SAP CP, AWS, GCP). As teams embrace SAP Cloud Platform and DevOps, we need a solutions architect to guide them through their transition. You will draw on your past experience to offer them a recommenced approach. In the process you will also need to solve for nuances specific to each software application with a view to provide a common framework as much as possible. We need someone to take charge and become responsible to resolve outcomes and feel a personal stake in paving the way for the teams you engage.
- Uses a quantitative approach (modeling, iterative prototyping, analysis, tools) to architect and develop robust secure high performance cloud services that meet demanding experience goals.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional architects and software development teams to define architecture.
- Hands on experience with SAP cloud platform, AWS and DevOps.
- Must have led large SAP cloud development projects in the capacity of Technical Lead & Architect.
- Experience in cloud native development, micro-services architecture, operations and governance framework.
- Strong Java/J2EE background with deeper knowledge on Machine Learning, Blockchain, IoT and RPA.
- Experience with design and development of highly available, distributed and scalable transactional enterprise systems.
- Strong knowledge in front end technologies involving SAP Web IDE, Angular, etc.
- Experience with the build & deployment processes with Jenkins, code quality tools like Sonar, Fortify.
- Good experience with change control and version control processes using source code control tools, specifically Git.
- Working knowledge of build tools such as Ant and Maven and also hands on with the DevOps processes.
- You have excellent interpersonal, listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Understanding of core SAP business processes.
- Work under ambitious schedules and with multi-functional teams to achieve large initiatives.
- Experience with automated testing methodologies and frameworks.
Analyzing user stories and requirements to determine if enough level of detail is provided. If not, drive conversations to detail out the full requirement. Drive documentation of technical design and architecture of the system. Collaborate with onsite and offshore developers/engineers regarding what should be included in the software packaged application, or product to ensure it is included for roll-out/implementation. Reviews application architecture and design, development and maintenance programming work you're doing, technology tools, and associated technology process for application systems, including coordinated software and hardware application configurations. Key contribution to the development and delivery of systems; help shape system requirements, and develop analysis-level documents that reflect the requirements. Work with multi-functional team for integrations and data needs. Improves and carries out coding standards and follows CI/CD process. Write software and participate in code reviews in debugging and coding to problem solve. Develop prototypes and POCs to demonstrate new ideas or illustrate the use of new technologies and how to apply it into our systems. Own and review work for accuracy, quality, application performance and completeness. Keep up to date with the latest technologies and tools and evangelize their value within the development teams. Strive for top quality results and continuously look for ways to improve and enhance system reliability, performance, and security. We're looking for a hardworking and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Related field with a minimum of 5-6 years technical experience in meaningful areas.