Sr. Program Manager - Special Projects
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. You will design or develop a solution for complex problems and apply project management methodology to support the completion of key projects with a focus on Supply Chain & Customer Experience. You will work cross functionally with functions inside and outside of Operations. Most decisions are strategic in nature, requiring a strong understanding of current processes and future direction. You will oversee all aspects of project information including timelines, budgets, resource allocation, scope and definition. Provides oversight of a global (or regional) portfolio of projects. You should have the ability to lead medium to large size, global cross-functional projects.
- Subject Matter Expertise: Expert program management skills across multiple teams and partners, drilling into details as well as summarizing at an executive level
- Customer Focused: Passionate about customer experience and what we can do to improve it
- Great Teammate: Strong communication and influencing skills
- Priority Driven: Comfortable working in a continually changing dynamic environment and driving issues to resolution
- Optimization Mindset: Look for ways to make processes more time and cost efficient while maintaining a superior level of customer satisfaction
- Technically Agile: Ready to deep dive into technical areas when needed but also discuss these topics to a non-technical audience.
- Exec Presence: Ability to summarize key points and tie them back to the customer experience
- Drive strategic direction, including advocating for Operational excellence in company-wide process - Define and lead enhancement needs to drive for scale and customer satisfaction opportunities - Oversee line of business and/or geographic rollouts - Leads brainstorming sessions to capture requirements - Write formal business requirements documents for projects/enhancements - Act as a liaison between the business and IS&T to ensure business project needs are adequately met with technology solutions - Completes knowledge transfer to business team on functionality implemented during project - Maintain effective relationships with internal customer, external customers, and technical peers to support effective delivery and handle customer expectations - Provide information and feedback to internal or external customers in a timely, accurate and appropriate manner, as required by defined project activities, ensuring that key messages are communicated effectively
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree required, MBA/MS preferred.