WW Education Strategy, Strategic Learning & Development Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products – they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. For over 40 years, we have had the privilege of working alongside amazing educators around the world. From that experience, we know that educators with powerful technology can unlock the unique genius in every learner, so they can make a difference. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! Apple's Worldwide Education Strategy team is growing, and we encourage you to apply! We are looking for an experienced professional learning expert who loves educational technology and is committed to creating transformative experiences for teachers. You will be a highly cross-functional project manager with the responsibility to co-design a cohesive worldwide program for professional learning coaches. You are a resilient, persuasive leader skilled in negotiation and cutting through ambiguity. You are also an educator, with deep experience in curriculum design, pedagogy, and professional development. Success will require close cross-pollination with Education Marketing, PR, Social Initiatives, Retail, and Sales to prioritize this program, as well as the WW Education Strategy team.
- 10+ years of experience leading professional learning opportunities. Well-versed in instructional design, curriculum development, K-12 pedagogy, and facilitating teacher training workshops.
- Deep expertise in global K-12 education, credentialing, and EdTech markets.
- Experience delivering online as well as in-person professional learning.
- Experience developing complex scope and sequences from scratch.
- Experience developing innovative learning strategies and assessments with little to no oversight.
- Experience building global strategic partnerships for accreditation and credits, especially business-to-government (B2G).
- Fluent in Apple technology.
- Entrepreneurial and self-directed, with exceptional decision-making abilities, tenacity, and conviction.
- Consistent track record of prioritizing and leading multiple projects and meeting aggressive deadlines.
- Demonstrated expertise in collaborating cross-functionally with partners of different backgrounds and perspectives.
- You are passionate and self-motivated, with excellent organizational, time/budget management, and interpersonal skills.
- You are a strong communicator, both as a writer and as a speaker, with exceptional attention to detail.
- You are an open-minded, patient listener and active participant.
- Your integrity and empathy inspire consensus-building across teams.
- Co-design a cohesive worldwide network of Apple Learning Coaches (ALC) for K12, including legal compliance and ethics processes. - Curate and synthesize worldwide content in collaboration with existing content teams and contractors to build the ALC scope and sequence. - Co-develop a continuum for existing programs and services such as Apple Teacher (AT), Apple Distinguished Educators (ADE), and Apple Professional Learning (APL). - Coordinate in-person ALC certification days and accreditation. - Ensure quality assurance, legal and ethics compliance. - Track and prioritize key cross-pollination achievements, deliverables, and budgets. - Manage production of digital content packages, ensuring they come in on budget and on time.
Education & Experience
MA degree or higher in Education or relevant equivalent.