Business Process Re-engineering Project Manager-People team
Austin, Texas, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join a dynamic team of HR professionals focused on providing innovative business solutions. The People Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) team is looking for an experienced Business Process Re-engineering Project Manager to partner with our People teams to drive optimization through process, data and technology solutions. The ideal candidate will have deep process re-engineering experience and be self-directed, motivated, and comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment. Experience optimizing global HR processes and technology is required. Expertise in human resources operations, employee support and data administration a plus. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. You should also have strong analytical, project management and leadership skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities spanning the organization. You must be willing to work at both a very detailed and strategic level.
- - 7+ years of project management experience
- - 7+ years of HR technology or customer systems technology experience; portal, mobile app customer experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience conducting design workshops with worldwide business partners
- Ability to use data and analysis to drive decision-making at the executive and project team level
- Proven experience creating and delivering effective business requirements and designing effective and compelling customer experiences
- Proven success in creating and implementing efficient business processes and willing to challenge the status quo
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks under pressure
- Drives change laterally across regions and organizations using influence skills
- Maintains a positive attitude
- Exceptional communication and facilitation skills at all levels of the organization
- Thrives in ambiguous work environment
- Prior professional experience in customer or employee experience design and operations a plus
Oversee large scale transformational technology initiatives in the employee support arena including leading and driving teams through major technology solution decisions and operational improvements in People operations and support Use deep HR, support & technology expertise to evaluate and recommend solutions to solve business problems. Partner with key leaders to ensure execution excellence and that solutions will meet Apple’s business and technical needs Collaborate with business partners and regional counterparts to efficiently detail requirements, design experiences and drive implementation activities Ability to influence decisions and facilitate change management through collaboration and leadership Liaison between the business and technology groups to ensure business project needs are adequately met with technology solutions Maintain a level of constant and effective communication with managers, leaders, and subject matter experts in a variety of business, functional and technology areas. Ability to gain alignment between the technology and business strategy by proactive partnering with all levels.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree with 7 years of related experience. Or a Master’s degree and 5 years of related work experience.