Wireless Systems RF Engineering Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Wireless Design group at Apple is a rapidly growing, high energy, results-oriented team. We are looking for a forward-thinking, motivated and enthusiastic Engineering Program Manager to be a part of Apple’s new product introduction process for iPad from prototype to mass production. If you are passionate about customer experience and thrive working alongside forward-thinking individuals, then this could be your awaited opportunity!
- Maximum of 5 years of relevant industry experience in RF/wireless communications industry and/or hardware technology company
- Product development experience specifically exposure to a factory environment
- Strong technical background in electrical engineering.
- RF test experience or RF Design experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Successful track record of managing product definition and specification
- Technical project/product management experience preferred
- Experience driving development and qualification of new products Experience working with off-shore manufacturers
- A working understanding of high volume manufacturing process
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally
This is an exciting position, demanding both deep technical expertise, and broad program management experience. EPMs are collaborative, creative and fearless organizers ready to work multi-functionally with multiple teams throughout Apple, as well as with external suppliers. EPMs set technical strategy, execute on schedule, and are responsible for managing/communicating status and issues along the way. EPMs show the ability to lead and develop new processes and ideas.
Education & Experience
BSEE or equivalent required. MSEE preferred. MBA is a plus Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applications.