Wireless Systems RF Engineering Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Wireless Design group at Apple is a rapidly growing, high energy, results-oriented team. We are looking for a forward-thinking, motivated and enthusiastic Engineering Program Manager to be a part of Apple’s new product introduction process. The Wireless System EPM team is looking for a bright, motivated, and enthusiastic engineer to be a part of Apple’s new product introduction process for iPhone from prototype to mass production. This is an ideal opportunity for the EPM who is data-driven, enjoys product development in fast-paced and dynamic environments, and thrives working alongside talented teammates.
- Relevant industry experience in the RF/Wireless Communications Industry and/or Hardware Technology Company
- Hardware product development experience
- Strong technical background in Electrical Engineering (wireless)
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Technical project/product management experience preferred
- Experience driving development and qualification of new products
- A working understanding of high volume manufacturing process
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally
Wireless System EPMs must be excellent communicators and ready to work cross-functionally with multiple internal and external teams during new product development. EPMs drive wireless program objectives, execute on schedule, and are responsible for communicating program status and issues along the way. In addition, they also lead the development of new processes and ideas. A successful candidate must be self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities. They understand and deal well with rapid development cycles; remain flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty.
Education & Experience
BSEE or equivalent required. MSEE preferred. MBA is a plus Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applications.