Program Manager, Americas Readiness - Operations
Austin, Texas, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you will accomplish.
- Exhibit exceptional analytical and problem solving skills. Interacts efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced deadline driven work environment.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills at all levels in the organization, both written and oral.
- Ability to synthesize fragmented information quickly and effectively
- Excellent forward thinking capabilities. Must be able to see beyond the current state, identify risks/opportunities and drive project teams toward the desired program outcome.
- Must demonstrate excellent leadership capabilities, and naturally be able to motivate a team of individual project contributors.
- Must have supply chain experience and detailed knowledge from a tangible product consumer goods background.
- Must demonstrate a working knowledge of and have a passion for understanding business processes across all areas within a typical Operations organization including: Legal, Master Data Management, Product Localization, Pricing, Supply/Demand Management, Supply/Demand Execution, Reseller Operations, Sales/Sales Operations, Logistics, Publishing
- Highly tactical in nature, approaches problems and projects systematically, and is energized by working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.Must be able to transition from driving cross functional teams to assembling key deliverables that the Readiness PM is responsible for in this role.
- Works effectively within a global business environment where engagement with global counterparts is required to standardize business practices and processes across regions
- Highly adept at managing high volumes of information, determining what is applicable to the project/program, and knowing exactly when to drive change within the project team
- Possess a real passion for process improvement with an approach that urges innovation, elimination of waste, and efficiency improvements
- Minimum 5-7 years direct Operations experience in a Project/Program management role.
The Americas Readiness Program Manager will drive and oversee new product introductions throughout the Americas region, with project scope focusing on the period between production ramp and product on-shelf. In this position, the candidate will collaborate with their regional counterparts and project teams, as well as their Worldwide counterparts, and will define the Plan of Record (POR) that will be used to drive their project. In the development of the project POR, the Americas Readiness Program Manager will learn the business processes of contributing teams across the operations organization, and will be expected to apply this knowledge to minimize risk and maximize success within their respective projects. The successful candidate will have demonstrated very strong leadership capabilities, is capable of leading in both strategic and tactical situations, and adept in handling both vertically and laterally in the organization. The candidate must be capable of building positive relationships with business partners both within and outside of our organization, demonstrating unyielding ownership and accountability, and using these strengths to influence the direction of the business in the function they support.
Education & Experience
BA/BS, MBA a plus and/or PMP certification desired but not required