Newsroom XF Producer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple’s Worldwide Marketing Communications Department (Marcom) designs and delivers iconic brand images and experiences to various sites, apps, and retail stores. We lead all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. We work on high-impact projects that serve various lines of business, use the latest technologies, and continue to evolve and deliver solutions on a worldwide scale. In this role you will work with the Newsroom XF lead to manage daily production of Newsroom posts. Manage localization and PR asset distribution for global Apple PR team for product launch events.
- You have consistently demonstrated attention to detail in creating content, reviewing copy, etc.
- You’re able to negotiate and collaborate effectively with creative, development, and cross-functional teams
- You are familiar with internet technologies, social media and content best practices
- You organize information quickly and summarize succinctly
- You adapt to rapid change and are able to perform under tight deadlines
- You communicate effectively one-on-one and in large groups
- You have basic knowledge of production and scripting languages (HTML, etc.)
- Must be a proactive planner, who is forward thinking, well organized, and a gift for minding details
- Thoroughly demonstrated project management skills, including resource planning, task tracking, and logistics management.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills and able to set expectations across large international teams.
- Thrives in a creative, fast-paced environment and works well under pressure.
- Expert user of spreadsheet tools; previous experience as Operations/Project Manager will serve this role well.
- Willing to work 6 to 7 days/week during peak times
Manage Newsroom production with design, copy, and content management teams Traffic copy changes to copy editor and communicate to broader team Create and communicate folder structure, Slack channels, and other team workspaces for new posts Manage and track updates to copy and image requests from PR team MONITOR CONTENT PUBLISHES WITH CONTENT MANAGEMENT TEAM Oversee global localization of Apple Newsroom content Ensure timely delivery of English content to Geo PR leads for secure translation Track localized content, inputting into secure translation system for implementation into local builds Coordinate with Marcom Localization Workshop team to ensure localized content is distributed to Geo PR and content managers Organize and implement delivery system by region on Box and other secure tools Troubleshoot issues and follow up with owners to ensure speedy localization Organize PR assets for new product launches, and distribute assets securely to WW and Geo PR teams Work with brand content managers to gather and organize images and video assets for PR distribution Organize and implement folder system by product / software on Box and other secure delivery systems Adhere to all security protocols when disseminating final deliverables Manage communications with WW and Geo PR teams
Education & Experience
A minimum of 4+ years of relevant experience in an international marketing environment with responsibilities for multiple regions; experience working with a global marketing or advertising agency preferred. Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree and certifications in applicable fields a plus.