ALAC IS&T Technical Services Lead
Miami, Florida, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Apple Latin America is a dynamic organization that is driving the presence of Apple products in the countries across the region. The ALAC IS&T team has the goal of enabling the growth of Apple’s Latin America business to new heights. The Technical Services Lead role is responsible for delivering support of computing technology and collaboration services in order to maximize productivity of personnel in ALAC. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it!
- Expertise with current versions of OS X and iOS
- In-depth familiarity with Cisco collaboration tools, such as Video Conferencing, Jabber and WebEx. One or more certifications in these technologies is a plus.
- Strong time management and organizational skills, being able to deliver multiple projects of varying lengths, while meeting quality standards and deadlines
- Excellent problem solving abilities and a passion to deliver solutions
- Able to multitask in a dynamic environment and meet timelines for completion of tasks
- Able to quickly adapt to new technical concepts and tools
- Must have ability to support users in English and Spanish. Portuguese also preferred.
- Expertise in iWork, iLife, iCloud, Microsoft Office for Mac. Final Cut Pro certifications would be a plus
- Ability to direct, supervise and ensure quality from service partners at remote locations
- Must have confidence and presence to provide support to senior leaders
- Extremely strong teamwork ethic, commitment to integrity and customer support focus
- 10 years experience providing technical support services
The Technical Services Lead role is responsible for delivering support of computing technology and collaboration services in order to maximize productivity of personnel in ALAC. A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL: Support technology employed for digital signage, conference room scheduling, multimedia rooms and audio video collaboration services. Demonstrate flexibility in the face of shifting priorities in a dynamic environment Solve and mitigate issues with desktop, laptop, and mobile hardware and software in person or remotely Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of trends and standard methodologies within Apple Collaborate with IS&T peers and business partners to deliver effective technology solutions Ensure local variances from standards are tracked and compatible with the global footprint Assist in maintaining compliance with Information Security Policies
Education & Experience
University degree preferred. MBA or Post-Graduate is a plus.