Social Media Education Marketing Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products – they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. For 40 years, Apple has helped teachers unleash the creative potential in every student. And today, we do that in more ways than ever! Not only with powerful products, but also with tools, inspiration, and curricula to help create magical learning experiences. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! The Education Marketing team is looking for an Education Marketing Manager who is passionate about K12 education. As a member of our team, you will be deeply involved in shaping Apple Education’s go-to-market strategy for connecting with educators globally. You will define creative campaigns and content to build awareness and drive adoption of Apple products and programs in classrooms around the world. This role will focus on social media and experiential marketing and will require partnering closely with vendors, program managers, product marketing managers and worldwide teams.
- 4+ years experience in a marketing role deploying digital campaigns on social media and other outbound channels
- Expertise in the social landscape in order to inform strategy, creative, and campaign execution
- Experience defining customer journey and reaching an audience through digital and hands-on experiential marketing
- Familiar with broad social and behavioral trends and understand how to glean insights from campaign specific data and metrics
- Knowledge of educational technology (Apple and other) and ability to master new technologies quickly
- Excellent eye for design and familiarity with Apple look, tone, and feel
- Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Project-management skills with superb attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to work effectively and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Global mindset to define and deliver marketing strategy and campaigns that can scale nationally and internationally
-Execute Apple Education’s voice and visual identity on social media through paid and earned campaigns that safeguards brand values -Manage creative agencies, by writing detailed briefs, providing thorough feedback, and collecting internal approvals -Own the workflow and publishing of social content including handoff to global teams -Partner with cross-functional teams to maintain an editorial calendar including product/program launches and education market moments -Make strategic recommendations based on performance to drive awareness, adoption, community engagement, and audience growth -Think of outside of the box to help define new digital and hands-on experiences to meet educators where they are -Influence strategy to educate parent audience about the power of Apple products and programs as learning and creativity tools
Education & Experience
BA/BS in Marketing, Corporate Communications, Public Relations, Editorial Writing or related field preferred.