Lead macOS Application Developer, Marcom
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s Interactive Technology organization is part of Apple’s Worldwide Marketing Communications Department (Marcom). Marcom designs and delivers the iconic brand images and experiences to various sites, apps and retail stores. We work on many high-impact projects that serve various Apple lines of business. We use the latest in open source technologies and continue to evolve and deliver solutions on a worldwide scale. Working with a variety of multi-functional teams, we bring it all together to deliver the interactive experiences with an excellent group of software engineers while having fun along the way. In the role of Lead macOS Application Developer, you will build high-quality, high-impact macOS applications for internal use throughout Apple. You will be working on tools to enable design and publishing of Apple customer emails and apple.com (http://apple.com/) content. You'll be working to take in requirements from designers and developers alike, to ensure that our Mac applications are a delight for everyone to use.
- 6+ years of macOS app development experience (including Objective-C and AppKit)
- Track record of shipping solid Mac native apps
- Experience integrating native code with WKWebView
- Experience or familiarity with Vue.js is a plus
- Experience with content production is also a plus
- Should thrive in a creative-led culture
- Proven ability to craft and communicate thoughtful user experiences.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work with stakeholders to keep them un-blocked.
- Develop a stellar internal-use macOS native web publishing application. - Work with developers to troubleshoot issues with publishing plug-ins. - Work with designers to improve the design experience. - Work with release operations and DevOps to ensure solid integration with our pipelines.
Education & Experience
BS in CS preferred, or equivalent work experience.