Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
We are looking for an organized self-starter with a minimum of 1-3 years of related experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. The ability to work autonomously, take initiative, and follow through is crucial. Must be extremely resourceful and have the ability to multi-task and prioritize projects in a quickly changing environment. This position requires someone who enjoys a team-oriented environment and who projects a positive demeanor regardless of changes in working conditions. Must display excellent problem solving abilities when faced with challenging deadlines. This person will thrive in a fast-paced environment, and demonstrate flexibility in the face of change. This person is pro-active in nature and has an excellent sense of judgment while ensuring work is handled efficiently without the need for constant supervision.
- 1-3 years of experience supporting larger engineering teams in a high tech environment
- Must be able to work with little supervision on daily assignments and must be able to take initiative in all tasks. Must be a self starter. Must be able to utilize good judgment to make appropriate decisions.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness are required.
- Proficiency with iCal, Keynote, Mail and other OS X based office systems a plus
- Coordinate/support on-site meetings and events, including room reservations, catering and entertainment requirements. - Help in organizing snacks/drinks, and work on certain elaborate projects as needed. - Will be in charge of smaller individualized team building activities. - Organize new hire set-up which includes ordering equipment, securing office space, and communicating with managers to ensure a smooth start for all new hires. - Process expense reports, submitting facilities requests, order basic office supplies and equipment, and record and track equipment for inventory audits.
Education & Experience