Automation Engineer - Input & Intelligence
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Input & Intelligence QA Team is looking for a strong Automation Engineer to help with developing and creating new automated test cases. The organization includes feature for CoreRecognition, Keyboards, iPad Experience, and Natural Language Processing. This position requires a self-motivated individual with strong programming and communication skills. The ideal candidate will have at least 2+ years of QA/Automation experience on consumer-facing software products and should be able to write automation as well as perform manual testing.
- Exposure to Swift or Objective-C programming languages
- Good understanding of SQA methodologies & practices
- Ability to investigate and debug difficult problems
- Creative thinker and strong problem solver
- Ability to multi-task well and change focus quickly
Working with the development teams within the Input & Intelligence organization to write automation & tools needed to test product features. Work collaboratively with development and quality assurance teams to triage problems, write bugs, and perform validation. Must be able to communicate effectively cross-functionally in both written and verbal form.
Education & Experience
Bachelor of Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent work experience
- -Strong programming core
- -Strong knowledge in SQL methodology
- -Great communication skills