Education Programs Marketing Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Education has a long and important history at Apple. From our earliest days, Apple has believed that education is a powerful equalizer and that technology can and should play a role. We believe that the very best technology can expand what’s possible in learning and give every student the opportunity to create something that can change the world. The Education Program Marketing team is growing, and we encourage you to apply! We are looking for an energetic and innovative Programs Marketing Manager who is passionate about K12 education. If you’re curious about how Apple technology can have a positive impact on how students learn around the globe, join us! As a member of our team, you will create and deliver programs that bring learning content and strategies together with our products to help teachers and students use Apple technology in creative and transformative ways. You will drive usage of the Everyone Can Create program forward in the K12 Education market. This role will be responsible for the cross functional development of the program and delivering against key objectives and goals with marketing excellence. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, well organized and has exceptional attention to detail. You are passionate about marketing, believe in the importance of brand excellence, and have deep experience with content development, project management, and go-to-market strategies.
- 7-10 years relevant business experience
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and visual, to clearly craft and articulate an idea or point of view in multiple ways
- Master at building clarity by synthesizing lots of information and turning it into actionable strategy and plans
- Ambitious, out-of-the-box thinker. Agility to think across products, education pain points, customer use cases, learning experiences and customer segments
- Marketing experience in youth demographic or education market directly
- Approachable personality that encourages collaboration, ideating, influence, and consensus building with extended education team, field marketing & sales teams, product marketing, marcom, PR, and Apple Retail
- Marketing discipline and analytic skills that rely on data to help inform strategic direction, holistic integrated campaigns, and content development
- Excellent project management skills, with team-player attitude and meticulous attention to detail
- Proven understanding of web production and content development for community/web platforms
- Strong experience with Keynote on Mac and iPad
- Creative problem solver with fresh ideas
- Ideally has experience in event, lifestyle, and/or online community marketing
- Understanding of technology use in education
-Manage growth objectives based on customer and market insights that define the strategic direction of the Everyone Can Create program content development and marketing plan. -Work cross functionally with curriculum designers, product managers, worldwide education marketing partners, and educators on staff to understand successes, standard methodologies, gaps, and opportunities to increase adoption of Everyone Can Create curriculum and build/champion teacher engagement with Apple. -Use experience, expertise, and industry knowledge in photography, music, drawing and/or video to design engaging marketing deliverables and creative experiences using the Everyone Can Create curriculum that support teachers in using Apple products in learning. -Partner with the field marketing to train sales and channel to determine how to best utilize the program to drive business opportunities. -Build and manage a pipeline of innovative customers and best practices that can be shared across channels, geos and various media types. -Develop customer stories and findings into various content types that can be used across sales, marketing, PR and executive keynotes. -Work with PR and Events teams to build hands-on experiences, place customer stories, and stories of impact into events, PR opportunities, and customer briefings.
Education & Experience
BA/BS and background in graphic design, visual communication or related field preferred.