Engineering Project Specialist
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple's Engineering Program Management Team is looking for a resourceful, energetic Engineering Project Specialist (EPS) to lead and assist with Configuration Management, Supply Chain Management, Vendor and Logistics Management, Procurement, and Budget Tracking. Are you a strategic problem solver who can lead and work with cross-functional teams to handle changes, perform risk analysis, and execute mitigation to support the engineering development builds? If so, apply today.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in NPI Procurement and project management
- Experience with BOM (preferably hands on experience with hardware products and AGILE)
- Data savvy in build planning and budget management
- Quick learner with ability to follow direction and adapt to changes in order to promote efficiency and productivity
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Effective and reciprocal communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Unparalleled multi tasking abilities
- Working experiences with oversea vendors including NPI projects, purchasing, logistics and Clear To Build Top notch critical thinking and problem solving skill capabilities
- Ability to react to re-sets and changes in a dynamic environment
Responsibilities include: Work closely with program managers, global commodity managers and finance team to lead development budgets Communicate project status to vendor regarding PO/invoice, material requirement, and delivery schedule Manage Clear To Build based on engineering build matrix Ensure on time delivery of vendor components or finish goods, monitor and optimize logistic flows Create Purchase Requisitions, maintain invoice tracking and Goods Receipts Create and lead BOMs (Bill of Materials), part numbers, and release related technical documentation Create, handle and process Engineering Change Orders, Manufacturer Change Orders and Deviations Work on multiple projects simultaneously. Are you ready?
Education & Experience
BA/BA degree Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.