Test Engineering Project Specialist
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple's Engineering Program Management Team is looking for a resourceful, energetic Engineering Project Specialist (EPS) to manage the NPI procurement activities for the technology engineering organization. Preferred candidate is a strategic problem solver who can lead and work with cross-functional teams to manage changes, perform risk analysis, and execute mitigation to support the engineering development builds.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Procurement, Buying, Vendor and Invoice management
- Experience working with and managing budgets
- Quick learner with ability to follow direction and adapt to changes in order to promote efficiency and productivity
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Effective and collaborative communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Unparalleled multi-tasking abilities
- Preferred working experiences with oversea vendors including purchasing and logistics
- Top-notch critical thinking and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to react to re-sets and changes in a fast paced environment
Responsibilities include: • Work closely with engineering, program managers, global commodity managers and finance team to support NPI test activities. • Establish and maintain strong working relationships and open communication with project core team and vendors to provide regular updates. • Communicate project status to vendors regarding PO/Invoice, material requirement and tracking, and logistics • Ensure on time delivery of test equipment, fixtures, and test board. • Work directly with local CM to monitor test board material readiness and scheduling for production. • Create Purchase Requisitions, maintain invoice tracking and Goods Receipts • Work on multiple projects simultaneously
Education & Experience
BA/BA degree Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.