Core ML - Senior Software Development Engineer in Test - Distributed Systems and Services
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Apple's Core Machine Learning team is seeking a highly motivated and detail oriented software engineer to build and maintain, infrastructure and services that help facilitate rigorous testing and quality of Core ML products for Privacy in Machine Learning. The Core ML Privacy team is responsible for developing privacy preserving distributed machine learning technologies. The right candidate for this position is passionate about building scalable, reliable and easy to maintain infrastructure and services to test distributed systems.
- Two or more years of industry experience building scalable micro services or distributed platforms.
- Strong background in test and quality engineering
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Demonstrated ability to work on complex problems and systems
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Highly motivated and organized, with the ability to accept ambiguity and deliver extraordinary results on tight schedules
Your primary responsibility will be to build testing infrastructure to test scalable distributed private machine learning algorithms that run across large device sets and/or on the server. You will be actively involved in building prototyping and staging environments to test State of the Art Privacy-Preserving Machine Learning algorithms. You will also be required to verify quality and report test failures/regressions of the products. You will be a part of highly cross functional projects with many teams across Apple to develop and test the products which require excellent communication skills and a drive to take part in and lead discussions.
Education & Experience
B.S./M.S. In Computer Science or equivalent with 2+ years of experience.